Indie Rock from Manchester, Sheffield, Dublin, London, Bristol & West Byfleet in England, Trip-Hop from Los Angeles USA, Electronica from London and Israel and starting with some Psychadelia from Canada.
|Blogsite||RSS Feed||Download||Play in Browser||Email Me|
Podcast 14 Playlist
- Morning’s White Vibration, by The High Dials, Montreal, Canada.
- 45, By Finka, Manchester, England
- Black and Blue, by The Walls, Dublin, Ireland
- Najoum, by Cairo Trip Hop Underground, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Travelling Motion, by Mirima, London & Bristol, England
- Local Lineup
- Pushing You Away, by Durban Poison, West Byfleet, Surrey
- Durban Poison began life as a 3-piece, aged 15 with no bass player! Now
the band are a 4-piece, and are still only 18
- April 8th, The Turks, Reading
- 12th April, Tor Leisure, Glastonbury
- Sat April 15th, The Rising Sun, Reading
- Sat April 22nd, Tor Leisure, Glastonbury
- May 9th, Battle of the Bands – Heat 5, The Peel, Kingston
- Fri 12th May, Assembly Rooms, Glastonbury
- Airwaves (Edit), by Guy David, Israel
- You get so alone sometimes it just makes sense, by The Reverend And The Makers. Sheffield, England
- Secret, by The Haze, Sheffield, England
- Shen Sha, by Aref Durvesh, remixed by Xfile. London, England
All the artists featured on this podcast
have given permission for me to play their work, either because the pieces have been downloaded from the Podsafe Music Network, through Creative Commons Licenses,
or directly via email.
This podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.