Indie Rock from London & Bury St Edmunds in England and from Stockholm in Sweden. Electronica from Wales, Drum and Bass from Shropshire, England, Psychadelia from Fort Worth and Austin in Texas and African Hip-Hop from Lancashire. Varied or what?
|Blogsite||RSS Feed||Download||Play in Browser||Email Me|
Podcast 15 Playlist
- Life Is Boring, by Cazals (not The Cazals!), London, England.
- Come Closer, by Snowdonnas, Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
- Mapito, by Tina vs Nipo Long Time, by Skissy (Funk Disaster remix). Lancaster, England. Checkout the Mapito Newsletter.
- Monday Morning, by The Charade. 3-piece from Stockholm, Sweden.
- The Doped Rerub, atmospherixUK Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- Bloodhounds On My Trail, by The Black Angels. Austin, Texas.
- Hip Hip Horay, by Nakeru, London, England.
- Emotional Junkmail, by Miss Black America, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and London
- Blue Would Still Be Blue, by Guillemots, London, England.
- Pantannas Revenge, by The Premonitions, Wales.
All the artists featured on this podcast have given permission for me to play their work, either because the pieces have been downloaded from the Podsafe Music Network, through Creative Commons
Licenses, via agreement with their record label, or directly via email.
This podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.