- Checkout the link to Pogle’s Wood, a BBC childrens program from 1966-7.
- Syd Barrett Blues, by The Black Angels. Austin, Texas.
- This track from the Dead Bees Sampler Album Number 4.
- Genius, by Georgia Wonder. Portsmouth, England.
- Checkout the interview with myself, Pete Cogle, on the Richard Vobes Radio Show, the world’s most prolific podcaster, and look for shows 542 and 543 (yes he really has done that many shows!) for the two-part interview. I’ll also be a guest in the studio for the "friday night phone-in" in show 547 planned for Friday night (21st July) at 9pm BST which you should be able to see live via the web at vobes.camstreams.com and downloadable
as a podcast on Saturday 22nd July.
- The Night Cafe, by Briareus. Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- Weatherside, by The Architect Faction. Penzance, Cornwall, England.
- Don’t Drink The Water, by The Golden Age. Sheffield, England.
- The Dragonfly Who Passes By, by The Den Collective. Stirling, Scotland.
- On Your Own, by The Vehicles. Birmingham, England.
- Feel Like, by The Bart Chucker Band. Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- Checkout the Great American Music Hour podcast hosted by Jerry Jodice, who is also the founder of Lost Cat Records. Podcast #44 on July 17, 2006 was Jerry’s Our One Year Anniversary Podcast. Congratulations!
- Paddington Bear, by General Fuzz. California, USA.
|Blogsite||RSS Feed||Download||Play in Browser||Email Me|
All the artists featured on this podcast have given permission for me to play their work, either because the pieces have been downloaded from the Podsafe Music Network or IODA Promonet, through Creative Commons Licenses, through their record label, or directly via email.
This podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.
My Odeo Channel (odeo/758ab20210a7ca0f)