Just enjoyed another Great Escape festival down in Brighton, with my podcasting mate Grumbler. As usual we podcasted throughout and you can hear the results below….
Part 3 – Saturday 16th May
- The Darkside Of The Blues, by The Alexandria Quartet. Bergen, Norway.
- Interview with Betty And The Werevolves. The Hope, Brighton.
- Euston Station, by Betty And The Werewolves. London, England.
- Homesick, by The Boy Who Trapped The Sun. Stornoway, Lewis, Scotland.
- Half Asleep, by The School Of Seven Bells.Brooklyn, new York, USA.
- Don’t Take Me To Space (Man), by Brakes. Brighton, England.