Another enjoyable Great Escape Festival for 2011. This time Grumbler and I met up with my daughter, Heather, Peter Clitheroe and Jordan Reyne, for some drinking, gigging and conversation. Here’s who we saw live:
Thursday 12th May 2011
- Moss, Amsterdam, Netherlands. [Komedia Studio Bar]
- Flats, London. [Komedia Upstairs]
- John Cooper Clarke, Manchester. [Komedia Upstairs]
And here are the podcast show notes….
Part One: Friday 13th May 2011
- Chemistry, by Tall Ships. Brighton, England.
- Movement, by The Chakras. Dublin, Ireland.
- Hire Car, by John Cooper Clarke. Manchester, England.
This podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.