About PeteThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Pete has created 1556 blog entries.
Sorry I’m too busy to podcast at the moment. I will be back soon. In the meantime why not relive the excellent music year that was 2017 in this three-and-a-half hour mix? I hope you enjoy it.
Best of 2017 ….with tracks by …Crush, Mystic Braves, Blushing, Gurr, Black Fjords, The Vivisectors, Dokkerman and the Turkeying Fellaz, Principe Valiente, Friends And Lovers, Wapisimo, Silent Forum, We Were Cheerleaders, Billy James and His One Man Band, Amyl and the Sniffers, Las Trampas de Lily., October Bird of Death, Nosilla Musicales, Street Violence, Pasukan Penjaga Pohon, Penumbra, Plastic Light Factory, Rusty Tea Makers, Beyond The Borders, Spiedkiks & Timothy Wisdom, DreamReaper, Aaron Dictor, Dirtwire, Low Down, BeatMyth, Death By Drums, Deephno, UnSuB, Riot, The Hempolics, Concealed Sequence, Oxygenfad, The Dolomites, Gradu Minimo & Raz Ta Mama, Chopteeth, Kimo Watanabe & Rebel Zion, Red Star Martyrs, Massive Dub Corporation, Forest Of Fools, Massimo Ruberti, Rogue Emperor, The Madpix Project, LukHash, Waitapu, Portobello, Candids, Explosive Ear Candy, Alvin Baskoro.
- Please Me, by Crush. Graz, Austria. [Wilhelm show me the Major Label]
- Desert Island, by Mystic Braves. Los Angeles, USA.
- Weak, by Blushing. Austin, Texas. [Bandcamp]
- Walnuts, by Gurr. Berlin, Germany.
- Ain’t Afraid, by Black Fjords. Graz, Austria. [Wilhelm show me the Major Label]
- Cowboy Surfer, by The Vivisectors. New York, USA.[FMA]
- Broken, by Dokkerman and the Turkeying Fellaz. Budapest, Hungary. [Buda Beats]
- In My Arms, by Principe Valiente. Sweden. [AF Music]
- Isaac, by Just Friends And Lovers. Graz, Austria. [EurNoVision 2015]
- Boogaboo, by Wapisimo. Barcelona, Spain. [Bestiar Netlabel]
- Limbo, by Silent Forum. Cardiff, Wales. [Bandcamp]
- Alchemy, by We Were Cheerleaders. France. [Jamendo]
- Highway 51, by Billy James and His One Man Band. Uruguay. [In Your Eyes]
- Westgate, by Amyl and the Sniffers. Melbourne, Australia. [Bandcamp]
- No me voy, by Las Trampas de Lily. Buenos Aires, Argentina. [Minima Discos]
- Death Made It’s Offer, by October Bird of Death. Chicago, USA. [Zap Records]
- Salvaje Agosto, by Nosilla Musicales. Mexico. [Nacion Libre]
- Outside, by Street Violence. Budapest, Hungary [Buda Beats]
- Undangan Party, by Pasukan Penjaga Pohon. Tangerang, Indonesia. [ripstore.asia]
- Kalahari, by Penumbra. Palangka Raya, Indonesia. [Rumah Teman Records]
- Oceanic Trench, by Plastic Light Factory. Florence, Italy. [Jamendo]
- Jump Da Fuck Up , by Rusty Tea Makers.Russia. [Jamendo]
- Dream, by Beyond The Borders. Riga, Latvia. [Annoying Beatz Crew]
- Loop Brother, by Spiedkiks & Timothy Wisdom. Cologne, Germany. [rec72]
- Astro Blaster, by DreamReaper. Phoenix, USA. [Brutal Resonance]
- Patriot, by Aaron Dictor. USA. [Brutal Resonance]
- Struttin, by Dirtwire. Oakland, USA. [Bandcamp]
- Pay Day Poets (Part 1) (PMRCMixx), by Low Down. Maine, USA. [Blocsonic]
- G Minor (Nova deViator remix), by BeatMyth. Ljubljana, Slovenia. [Bandcamp]
- Life Undone (feat. Jorden Milnes) (Death By Drums Remix), by Loggi. Canada. [Vacant Artists]
- Inure Mind, by Deephno. [Mastik]
- Narcissist, by UnSuB. UK. [Soundcloud]
- Destroyer, by Riot. Lisbon, Portugal. [Skalator Music]
- Me Love To Sing (Loggi Remix), by The Hempolics. London, England. [Dubmatix]
- Altima, by Concealed Sequence. UK. [Sirona]
- Breakcores Not Dead, by Oxygenfad. Canada. [Moron Labs]
- Wakannai [I Don’t Know], by The Dolomites. USA/Japan. [Story Amp]
- Mr.Brown, by Gradu Minimo & Raz Ta Mama. Wroclaw, Poland. [Paproota]
- Tribulation, by Chopteeth. Washington DC, USA. [StoryAmp]
- No Stress No Fuss, by Kimo Watanabe & Rebel Zion. Salt Lake City, USA. [Bandcamp]
- Suede Head, by Red Star Martyrs. Totnes, England. [Dubophonic]
- Mongolian Walk, by Massive Dub Corporation. Bourges, France. [ODG]
- Suggestive Digestive, by Forest Of Fools. England.
- Snorri, by Massimo Ruberti. Livorno, Italy. [No Stress Netlabel]
- Holy Ghost, by Rogue Emperor. UK.
- When The Sun Goes Down (Instrumental), by The Madpix Project. Munich, Germany. [Jamendo]
- All Night Long, by LukHash. Wroclaw, Poland. [Jamendo]
- Chrom Dioxid, by Waitapu. Cakovec, Croatia. [Soundcloud]
- Quelli di Sempre, by Portobello. Italy. [Diavoletto]
- Summer, by Candids. Nantes, Franc.[Jamendo]
- Like The Sun, by Explosive Ear Candy. Los Angeles, USA. [Jamendo]
- Beranjak, by Alvin Baskoro. Bandung, Indonesia. [Barokah]
Social Distancing… with tracks by… Leg Puppy,K.óla, HEXN, Gramski, Ill-Esha, TangerineCat, Full Dub, El Búho, Branski, Dubioza Kolektiv, Inhale Ashes, Marta Co´ias, D-Echo Project, Emerald Park, OKGB, Starfrosch.
- Selfie Stick-Narcissistic Prick, by Leg Puppy. London, England. [Selfie Stick-Narcissistic Prick] [Bandcamp]
- Keyrum úr borginni (We leave the city) by K.óla. Hafnarfjörður, Iceland. [Allt verður alltílæ (Everything will be all over)] [Post-Dreifing]
- ZMBA, by HEXN. Berlin, Germany. [V A.2020] [Ekar Records]
- Legend of the Sentient Banana (feat.Gramski), by Ill-Esha. Denver, USA. [Tribal Gathering: Songs From The Sweat Shed] [Gravitas]
- Mudak Salad, by Tangerinecat. UK. [Many Kettles] [Bandcamp]
- Sand Empire, by Full Dub. Dijon, France. [Rewind] [ODG]
- Cumbia de Tototl, by El Búho. Paris, France. [Tamoanchan EP] [Shika Shika]
- Emptiness (Remixed by Branski), by Dubioza Kolektiv. Bosnia and Herzegovina. [Open Wide] [Dubioza]
- Latex, by Inhale Ashes. Romania.  [Memory Format]
- Nataraja (feat. Marta Co´ias), by D-Echo Project. Peniche, Portugal. [Cura] [CYAN]
- The Haze, by Emerald Park. Malmo, Sweden. [Basement Sessions] [AF Music]
- Affection, by OKGB. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. [Communist Love] [Bandcamp]
- Houtz, by Starfrosch. Switzerland. [Houtz] [Bandcamp]
Coronavirus this. Coronavirus that. In-out-in-out-sneeze-it-all-about! The media is fully of the same stories at the moment. The new C-word. It’s an epidemic, it’s a pandemic, and we’re all doomed!
A few things worry me about this…..
It’s creating panic. I was at my local Sainsbury’s yesterday and the car park was full. As I put my usual selection of comestibles into the car the click-and-collect guy was surprised I’d got everything I wanted. Why I asked? “Panic buying”, he said. “The first customer of the morning bought 16 packs of 6-pack toilet rolls.” Does anyone need that many toilet rolls? I suggested we’d be OK because we could just re-cycle copies of the Daily Mail – it’s already full of shit, but I didn’t get a laugh. Perhaps he was a Daily Mail reader? Either way its pointless being so selfish. If you are going to self-isolate for 14 days you still don’t need that many rolls, or hand-sanitizers do you. If you take them, then everyone else will be without them, the virus will spread further and you’ll be surrounded by the infected.
It’s the perfect opportunity for the Government to bury bad news. How many stories have gone unreported in this media frenzy? How many Brexit problems will now be blamed on the virus? It’s already started with the Flybe airline collapse.
They say the world of work will change forever. As more people are encouraged/told to work from home a popular daytime political chat show was suggesting that this will change the face of normal work. We will never return to the old ways. What utter bullshit! Once this is over the return to work will be mandatory. Those wishing to remain at work will be labelled ”shirkers” (The shirker-in-Chief Farrage has already started this). Remember when WWII was raging? Women were “forced” into wartime production. They were required to “do their bit”. But when the war ended they were required to return back to the home and give their jobs back to the men. Capitalism decides what happens with the world of work, and once the virus is vanquished, so will working-from-home. Enjoy it while you can suckers!
Obviously I’m not advocating we just put on our famous British stiff upper lip, keep calm and carry on. We need to be sensible. But being sensible is not a panic response. This is not the zombie apocalypse, and we’re not the walking dead.
Songs for Self Isolation… with tracks by… In Vitro, Louis Lingg and the Bombs, MC’JaZzZz, Tangerinecat , Zoltan Sultan, Honey Cutt, Osiris4, Faultress, Ether, Divahn, Trials, Aftenging, S. Araguaya, Meraki, Octo&Shark.
- Chico Mendes, by In Vitro. Mexico. [Aguanoche] [Bump Foot]
- Grindstone, by Louis Lingg and the Bombs. Paris, France. [Live at L’AJB] [Bandcamp]
- Hajimé, by MC’JaZzZz. France. [Erésus] [Maree Bass]
- Roses from Blood, by Tangerinecat. UK. [Many Kettles] [Bandcamp]
- Koran (Remix), by Zoltan Sultan. London, England. [Dub Mates Meeting] [Ektoplazm]
- Home Sweet Home, by Honey Cutt . Boston, Massachusetts, USA. [Soundcloud]
- Dark Wood, by Osiris4. Zürich, Switzerland. [Digital Family Volume 8] [DigitalDiamonds]
- Sanctuary, by Faultress. Bristol & London, England. [5 Myths] [Soundcloud]
- Nearer Than Ever (Radio Edit), by Ether. Russia. [Nearer Than Ever] [USC Minors]
- Ya’alah Ya’alah, by Divahn. New York City, USA. [Shalhevet] [StoryAmp]
- Pavlovs Dog, by Trials. New York City, USA. [Midnight On The Wheel] [Memory Format]
- Keyrsla, by Aftenging. Reykjavík, Iceland. [Aftenging] [Post-Dreifing]
- Bruxelas à Minuit, by S. Araguaya, Meraki, Octo&Shark. Brazil, Brazil, Belgium, Nicaragua. [3Löffelchen] [Drosssel]
I’ve not written an “opinion” piece for a while. It’s not that there hasn’t been enough to write about. Far from it, The government have been making my blood boil on a daily basis, but it’s just that shit has really got in the way.
My wife and I are now the oldest members of the family. Its taken 11 years, but the last of our parents have now left us and it’s an odd feeling. We keep saying “Mum would have liked this…” or “When do you have to phone your parents…?” Obviously we still remember them, hear their favourite words, repeat their regular phrases and smile when we think of their reactions to situations, but it’s been a long slog as they all got older and needed more of our time.
“We’ll be next” we keep saying. Duh! That’s obvious innit? But how do we want to go? Holding on to the last breath, whilst still saving for a rainy day, wearing old clothes and starting every conversation with the word “Oh my back!”
I don’t think so. It’s time to grow old disgracefully, and I like to think I’ve been working up to that for a while. I still want to be the oldest bloke in the mosh pit (although there’s a lot of competition for this down in Brighton!) and give it up to the max at Swoove, my dance fitness exercise addiction! I still want to see more cities of the world, meet more interesting people, drink more interesting drinks and eat (and cook) more interesting food. So now is the time to do it.
My parents always seemed old to me, even when they were the age I am now. They never had friends round for dinner. My Dad never wore jeans. The only gig I went to with my Dad was one I took him to (Stéphane Grappelli). But now that I’m older I do realise one thing – they were young in their own heads. Just like I still feel like I’m 15 at my first concert. It’s just seeing the reflection in the mirror that reminds me, perhaps I’m not. Who is that old bloke anyway?
The world at the moment seems a very scary place. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and, in some Orwellian sleight of hand we’ve been reminded that Trump is the best president, Johnson is running the country instead of Cummings, the NHS is not being sold off to American corporations and there’s no such thing as global warming. Is this a good time to be alive? Was it a good idea to bring children into this world? Is it a good idea that Johnson himself is producing another heir?
Well, my parents much have wondered the same thing. Shortly after my birth the US and Russia went head to head over the Bay of Pigs in Cuba. During my years at school we were told about “Protect and Survive” and the 4 minute warning. Was that a good time to bring children into the world? Didn’t my parents suffer enough with WWII? Were they as scared as we are now?
If we take this point of view we are lost. We give in to doubt and the people that want to ruin the world get their way. We must resist, even though my default position is pessimistic. So I’ve determined that in 2020 I’m going to be more optimistic and engage in optimistic endeavours.
Stage one was joining (or becoming a “fellow” as they say, of) the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) , thanks in part, due to the optimism of my old mate, Peter Clitheroe, who joined to make the world a better place for his grandchildren.
It’s the “encouragement” bit that inspires me the most. Encouraging people to be the best of themselves, to make their mark on society, and not just in the fine arts, but in manufacture and business. This is what I really loved about my working career – encouraging people, teams and organisations to make real change.
And I’ve started with a bang, helping create a new network for grassroots musicians, which is in beta-test at the moment and I will tell you about in due course. It’s been good for me because I found out long ago that I’m crap at creating a “vision” but I’m pretty darn good at helping create and fulfil other people’s visions. Just tell me what you need and I can help. This plays to my strengths and does create a sense of optimism that I wouldn’t have otherwise. Hopefully more projects like this will emerge!
So, as 2020 is now officially 17% over, I’m looking forward to the other 83% in a positive state of mind. Champion!
Altered States… an exploration of ambient and minimalist music… with tracks by… Angelina Lambrikht, Fahmi Mursyid, Bing Satellites, Ethereal Ephemera, Lee Rosevere, Rangga Purnama Aji, Chris Zabriskie, Cousin Silas, Kevin Lyons.
- Park II, by Angelina Lambrikht & Fahmi Mursyid. Berlin, Germany / Indonesia. [Park]
- New Year’s Eve 2012 concert live (Ambient World version), by Bing Satellites. Manchester, England. [The Ambient World of Bing Satellites, Volume Four : 2013]
- Slowly Drifting Across the Horizon I, by Ethereal Ephemera. Manchester, England. [Slowly Drifting Across the Horizon]
- Sepia Dawn, by Lee Rosevere. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. [Music To Wake Up To]
- Nocturnal, by Rangga Purnama Aji. Sewon, Indonesia. [Earthlings]
- Everyone Will Notice, No One Will Say Anything, by Chris Zabriskie. Orlando, Florida, USA. [I Made This While You Were Asleep]
- Cornelius in Delhi, by Cousin Silas & Kevin Lyons. Motherwell, Scotland. [11 Tales of Space and Intrigue]
Beyond The Dub… with tracks by ….Bisou, Dub Size, Burning Babylon, Dubanko, Katalepsy, R-Juna, Askan Vibes, Metta Frequencies.
- 00:00 Decollage, by Bisou. Montpellier, France. [ODG]
- 04:37 Beyond the Sky, by Dub Size. Euskal Herria, France. [SubBass]
- 10:12 Falling Dub, by Burning Babylon. Boston, Massachusetts, USA. [Bandcamp]
- 13:32 Lowdub, by Dubanko. Lyon, France. [ODG]
- 17:52 Undubground, by Katalepsy. France. [Maree Bass]
- 22:38 Discernment Dub, by R-Juna. US. [Dubophonic]
- 26:38 Dubbing Firm, by Askan Vibes. Paris, France. [ODG]
- 29:37 Lose Control, by Metta Frequencies. Belgium. [Maree Bass]
Songs for Sleepless Lovers…with tracks by… Wonderflu, Aleckat, Voi Vang, Leg Puppy, Dakha Brakha, GROA, Fm Outt, Colour Me Wednesday, OX, Seine, Smooth Genestar, Minds of Infinity, Federico de Gennaro, Volfoniq, Kh3rtis.
- Tease You, by Wonderflu. Paris, France. [Wonderflu] [Bandcamp]
- Dark Moon, by Aleckat. Australia. [Dark Moon EP] [DigitalDiamonds]
- Tears (feat. Voi Vang), by Leg Puppy. London, England. [Non Disclosure Agreement] [Bandcamp]
- Yagydku (Sahaleï Edit), by Dakha Brakha. Toronto, Canada / Ukraine. [Dream Culture]
- Ocean is Amber, by GRÓA. Iceland. [GRÓA] [Post-Dreifing]
- Incomplete Kisses, by Fm Outt. Novosibirsk, Russian Federation. [MNMN LOVE] [MNMN]
- Exposure, by Colour Me Wednesday. England. [Counting Pennies in the Afterlife] [Bandcamp]
- UrL0ve, by OX. Russia. [MNMN LOVE] [MNMN]
- Nebo, by Seine. Zagreb, Croatia.  [Bandcamp]
- Music for Sleepless Cities, by Smooth Genestar. Wuppertal, Germany. [Music for Sleepless Cities] [CYAN]
- DNA Activation Sequence, by Minds of Infinity. Rapid City, South Dakota, USA. [Eyes of Infinity] [Ektoplazm]
- Skango Dos (feat. Federico de Gennaro), by Volfoniq. Montpellier, France. [Dub Tentacles Vol.2] [Fresh Poulp]
- Wychwood, by Kh3rtis. Hanoi, Vietnam. [Ebbs, Flows & Solos]
Secret Friends…with tracks by… Vlasta Popic, Xcel & Word, Josefin Öhrn, Leg Puppy, Dan Bay, Dubioza Kolektiv, Bottlesmoker, GRÓA, Maugli, OKGB, Poupard, Dual Barrel, PsiloCybian, Deimos, Ditz, Psychoz.
- Tržište (Market), by Vlasta Popic. Zagreb, Croatia. [Kvadrat (Square)] [Bandcamp]
- Bud-Visor, by Xcel & Word. Wuppertal, Germany. [Powerpoint EP] [Cyan Netlabel]
- Secret Friend (feat. Josefin Öhrn), by Leg Puppy. London, England. [Bandcamp]
- Elster und Rabenkrähe, by Dan Bay. Frankfurt, Germany. [Music Lovers Club #001] [Laut & Luise]
- Wake Up, by Dubioza Kolektiv. Bosnia and Herzegovina. [Wild Wild East] [Dubioza]
- Pixel Hear, by Bottlesmoker. Bandung, Indonesia. [Hypnagogoc] [Bandcamp]
- María, by GRÓA. Iceland. [Drullumall 2] [Post-Dreifing]
- Yonge, by Maugli. Berlin, Germany. [4Löffelchen (4Spoon)] [Drosssel]
- Good Boy, by OKGB. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. [Communist Love] [Bandcamp]
- O mon papa, by Poupard. Grenoble, France [Nous avons joué tous les deux (We both played)] [La Souterraine (The Underground)]
- Raved New Worl, by Dual Barrel (PsiloCybian & Deimos). Germany. [Adventure into Procrastination] [BMSS Records]
- Total 90, by Ditz. Brighton, England. [Drop it Like It’s Pop – Alcopop! Records Sampler 2019] [Alcopop!]
- Harmonium Remix, by Psychoz. Germany. [Ethno Works Vol. 1] [SubBass]
Floating into Nowhere…with tracks by… Laika’s Orbit, 959er, F.I.E.L.D.Y, Earl Sixteen, Dubioza Kolektiv, Faultress, Daniel Nose, Kola, Kwisatz Haderach, Honey Cutt, Dream Puppet, Hold The Gun, Radar & Satellite, Cage of Creation, Mikael Fyrek.
Last week I attended a meetup at the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) with Neil March, Sue Oreszczyn, Sean Phillips and Martin Aggrowe from Private Agenda, and of course Peter Clitheroe taking about “The Independent Music Conversation: Creating a Network to Support Independent Grassroots Music”
- One You Cry For, by Laika’s Orbit. Massassachusetts, USA. [Year Of The Pig 2019 Sampler] [Dead Broke Rekerds]
- Tree Of Life (959er Remix), by FIELDY. Germany. [Tree Of Life EP] [Digital Diamonds]
- Space Song (feat. Earl Sixteen), by Dubioza Kolektiv. Bosnia and Herzegovina. [#FakeNews] [Dubioza]
- Beating Heart (An Ode to Oxytocin), by Faultress. Bristol & London, England. [5 Myths] [Soundcloud]
- Look Into My Eyes, by Daniel Nose. Russia. [Illogical Algorithm] [MNMN]
- Glerkastalinn (The Glass Hall) by K.óla. Hafnarfjörður, Iceland. [Allt verður alltílæ (Everything will be all over)] [Post-Dreifing]
- Electronic Raindrops, by Kwisatz Haderach. Russia. [Electronic Raindrops] [Intox Noise]
- Floating Too, by Honey Cutt . Boston, Massachusetts, USA. [Soundcloud]
- Lost in My Sweet Dream, by Dream Puppet. Argentina. [Lost in My Sweet Dream] [Enough Records]
- Joker, by Hold The Gun. Russia. [Hold The Gun III] [MNMN]
- Where Is Dan?, by Radar & Satellite. Totowa, New Jersey, USA.[Warm Milk] [Bandcamp]
- Into Nowhere VIII, by Cage of Creation. Russia. [Into Nowhere II] [NEN]
- Yao by Mikael Fyrek. Sweden. [Further Asunder] [Kahvi Collective]
Today is the day I’ve been dreading. It’s a black day. Our last day as part of the European Union. Tomorrow are now a “sovereign nation” as the Brexiteers tell us, one free to “take back control” of our own borders and our own government.
So now we make new trading agreements with everyone. Everyone that now knows we stand alone, unsupported, not part of an alliance, without allies and without muscle.
We won’t be getting good deals, we’ll be getting the deals that the far-right want. Deals that Trump wants. Deals that will put America first and the UK much further down the pecking order.
We’ve already seen firms collapse or move their headquarters out of the UK. London will no-longer be the gateway to Europe.
But it’s much worse than that. I have a few predictions:
- Scotland will vote to leave the UK and re-joins the EU, thus rendering a political swing in what remains of the UK to the right-wing, permanently.
- A new faction of the IRA will restart the war in Northern Ireland as tensions mount over the border with the Republic.
- What’s left of the UK signs a trade deal with the US, leading to:
- Further privatisation of the NHS to American Healthcare and Insurance companies.
- The influx of genetically modified beef, genetically modified grain and Chlorinated Chicken into the UK.
- The lowering of European “standards” in safety and employment law.
- Hundreds of thousands of Europeans will leave the UK rendering the Building and Farming Industries and NHS short of workers, amongst other industry sectors.
- The pound will fall against the Euro, causing the cost of goods to rise in the UK, leading to:
- More UK companies go bust as the cost of good and transport goes up and the number of UK citizens travelling goes down.
- A rise in inflation and the number of unemployed
- A sustained recession
It will take us years to get back to the level of “prosperity” we used to have, and in the meantime what’s left of the “welfare state” will have been sold off. Perhaps is 10 years time we will be able to hold our heads up high again. The brexiteers will tell us “we told you so” and conveniently forget the years of pain that we had to endure.
Farage and his cronies have waved goodbye to the EU Parliament, making the UK look small and foolish.
I am ashamed.
Do Androids Dream Of Endless Vacations?…….with tracks by… Baby, Robby Megabyte, Dubioza Kolektiv, Aima The Dreamer, Robin Jackson, SaQi, Stefanosis, Samson Benji, fsks, Explicites, Marya Szaur, Rorschack, Boxing At The Zoo, Dubanko, Aquatone, Ondubground, Million Ear, Mikael Fyrek.
- If I’m Sorry, by Baby! (Now called Honey Cutt) . Boston, Massachusetts, USA. [Pulse Compilation]
- Take My Job Away (feat. Robby Megabyte), by Dubioza Kolektiv. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Puja (feat. Aima The Dreamer & Robin Jackson) (SaQi House Remix), by saQi. California, USA. [Bandcamp]
- King Tubbys Brass, by Stefanosis meets Samson Benji. Los Angeles, California, USA. [Dubophonic]
- Catshark Aquarium, by fsks. [Lost Frog]
- Faisons Simple, by Explicites. France. [Politiquement Incorrect]
- Animal Desire (feat. Marya Szaur), by Rorschack. San Francisco, California, USA. [Jumpsuit Records]
- Colombiana, by Boxing At The Zoo. Orlando, Florida, USA. [Pulse Compilation]
- Light and Shadows, by Dubanko. Lyon, France. [ODG]
- Autumn (Radio Edit), by Aquatone. Moscow, Russia. [USC Minors]
- Warda, by Ondubground. Tours, France. [ODG]
- Let Me, by Million Ear. Rotterdam, Netherlands. [Kamizdat]
- Keres, by Mikael Fyrek. Sweden. [Kahvi Collective]
Random…with tracks by… Wonderflu, Nitty Scott, Ryan Herr, The Polish Ambassador, Nous III Ensemble, Kwisatz Haderach, Colour Me Wednesday, Pharroh House, saQi, Secret Archives of the Vatican, Tahir Qawwal, Temple Step Project, Lang, Adam Balusik, Aleckat, Hynamo, Giuseppe Paradiso, Deserved, Chump Change.
- Random, by Wonderflu. Paris, France. [Bandcamp]
- Angelita (feat. Nitty Scott & Ryan Herr), by The Polish Ambassador. San Francisco, California, USA. [Jumpsuit Records]
- We Hope The Weather Will Continue, by Nous III Ensemble. USA. [StoryAmp]
- Endless Karavan, by Kwisatz Haderach. Russia. [Intox Noise]
- Tinfoil, by Colour Me Wednesday. UK. [Bandcamp]
- Broken Castles (feat. Pharroh House) (Remix), by saQi. California, USA. [Jumpsuit Records]
- Overseer of the Manicurists in the Palace of King Niuserra, by Secret Archives of the Vatican. Croydon, England. [Broken Drum Records]
- Allah (feat. Tahir Qawwal), by Temple Step Project. Melbourne, Australia. [Fusion Netlabel]
- Attraversando, by Lang. Rome, Italy. [Strato Dischi]
- Felix, by Adam Balusik. [Tachyon Netlabel]
- Apollo, by Aleckat And Hynamo. Australia. [DigitalDiamonds]
- Metropolitan Sketches, by Giuseppe Paradiso. Bari, Italy. [StoryAmp]
- East (feat. Deserved), by Chump Change. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. [Yarn Audio]
Dubisphere … with tracks by ….HabooDubz, Art-X, Rakoon, Burning Babylon, Mighty Ragga, Panda Dub, Globular, dub_cmd, Ashkabad, Zenzile.
- 00:00 Ram Muay Steppa, by HabooDubz. Budapest, Hungary. [Bandcamp]
- 04:07 Maybe I’ll Go To Hell But You’re Coming Too (Art-X remix), by Rakoon. Lyon, France. [ODG]
- 07:46 Dubisphere, by Burning Babylon. Boston, Massachusetts, USA. [Bandcamp]
- 11:32 Insomio (Meditation Style), by Mighty Ragga. Mexico. [Greenbeats]
- 14:49 Vertige, by Panda Dub. Lyon, France. [Bandcamp]
- 20:52 Seeker, by Globular. Bristol, England. [Ektoplazm]
- 28:03 Cycle Dub, by dub_cmd. North East, England. [Bandcamp]
- 31:57 Zentown (Ashkabad remix), by Zenzile. [ODG]