I thought you’d all like to see what the inside of Pete Cogle’s Podcast Factory looks like.
- The Music Arrives via special transport to the factory
- Here we see the various musical shapes being assembled
- Note: the dub comes in nice round containers, dubstep in slighly more angular ones, and the boxes in the background are pre-packaged pop which is about to be sent back to where it came from.
- In the “talk” shows, this is where the “gas” is added
- The all important editing takes place here.
- Just before the podcast is released we add the extra “cool” to the podcast
- Finally this is how we ship the podcast to your iPod or MP3 player