Following on from the last show Ro Cutler (from the Dark Compass Podcast) got in contact to say how much he enjoyed the minimalist track by Snow Palms and how he’d gone off to listen to the whole album, and that it was really good.
This is the sort of thing we like here at the Podcast Factory – listeners tracking down music they like on the show and adding it to their libraries.
So to follow up I’ve decided that this show is all about minimalist music, in all it’s variants. As usual, the spotify algorithm has helped me choose the tracks……
- 01:13 V for Visconti, by Angele David-Guillou.
- 03:43 No Matter How Fast you Run Today, you will Never, Catch Up To Tomorrow, by Ensemble, et al.
- 09:49 Dunes, by Jonathan Fitoussi.
- 14:01 Scale and Ratio, by Ryan Teague.
- 18:59 Deipkier, by Craven Faults.
- 26:33 Magnetic Mountain, by Shapes.
- 32:26 Deforestation, by Mute Forest.
- 36:56 Drums, by Laurie Spiegel.
- 44:27 Different Forces, by Phantom Horse.
- 53:09 Eel Drip, by Penelope Trappes.
- 57:42 Everything Ascending, by Snow Palms.
Also available as a spotify playlist HERE.