Secret Archives of the Vatican are a collective of musicians based in The Cronx (Croydon, South London) specialising in Middle Eastern and African infused electronic music, such as dubstep, drumstep, dub and breakbeat. Find out more at http://brokendrumrecords.com
When Will You Learn?…with tracks by…Derrick N. Ashong, Soulfege, Hold The Gun, AtniDin, Submerse, Lately Kind Of Yeah, OutSource, Secret Archives Of The Vatican, Quiet Company, Zengineers, Dub One!, Volfoniq, Honeybird, The Curtains And Their Terrifying Story, Wazabe, Anika.
- Easy Does It, by Derrick N. Ashong & Soulfege. Washington DC, USA. [Redwood Entertainment]
- What is the essence? by Hold The Gun (feat. AtniDin). Russia. [MNMN]
- Full Metal, by Submerse. Japan. [Maltine]
- O2, Lately Kind Of Yeah . Chicago, USA.[Vulpiano]
- Fake Reality by OutSource. Los Angeles, California. [DrumNBass.NET]
- Old Codger Dub, by Secret Archives Of The Vatican. Croydon, England. [Broken Drum Records]
- And You Said it Was Pretty Here, by Quiet Company. Austin, Texas. [Bandcamp]
- Salsa_in Dub (Samba de Seifero Remix by Zengineers), by Dub One! Cologne/Berlin, Germany. [Id.EOLOGY]
- Balkan Bhangra, by Volfoniq. Montpellier, France. [LCL]
- TMBLGBT, by Honeybird. Brooklyn, USA. [StoryAmp]
- Sleep All Morning, by The Curtains And Their Terrifying Story.Netherlands. [PMN]
- Leona, by Wazabe. Netherlands. [PMN]
- Master’s Of War, by Anika. Berlin/Bristol. [Magnum PR]
This podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons AttributionNoncommercialNo Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License .