Secret Archives of the Vatican are a collective of musicians based in The Cronx (Croydon, South London) specialising in Middle Eastern and African infused electronic music, such as dubstep, drumstep, dub and breakbeat. Find out more at http://brokendrumrecords.com
PCP#591… Pining for the Fjords….
Pining for the Fjords…. with tracks by … Do-Up, The Fighting Jamesons, Jordan Rakei, Sebon, Death by Delirium, Napz, Little Name, Secret Archives of the Vatican, R4, Merror, Jungle Boo, Liar’s Trial, Kamizdat.
- Hey Boy, by Do-Up. [Fusion Netlabel]
- A Song For Letting Go, by The Fighting Jamesons. Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA. [Bandcamp]– sent by Miles Hoyle- accordion
- Add The Bassline (ALX Bootleg), by Jordan Rakei. Brisbane, Australia/London, England. [Skalator Music]
- Track #77, by Sebon. Chicago, Illinois, USA. [Bump Foot]
- Dead Parrots, by Death by Delirium. Vienna, Austria. [Wilhelm show me the Major Label]
- Inner Vibes, by Napz. Nantes, France. [Bandcamp]
- Tracy and I, by Little Name. Liverpool, England. [Bandcamp]
- Remembering Machine, by Secret Archives of the Vatican. The Cronx, England. [Broken Drum Records]
- Smile, by R4. [Fusion Netlabel]
- Transformator, by Merror. Hamburg, Germany. [Zimmer Records]
- Budem Dymit (Riddim), by Jungle Boo. [Fusion Netlabel]
- Some People Just Need To Die, by Liar’s Trial. Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. [Death Roots Syndicate]
- A Humanoid Individual- #303_2, by Kamizdat. Slovenia. [Kamizdat]