Have I told I love The Tuts? Here’s parts 1 and 2 of an interview with lead singer and guitarist Nadia Javed. Recommended Watching!
Have I told I love The Tuts? Here’s part 1 of an interview with lead singer and guitarist Nadia Javed. Recommended Watching!
Faking It…. with tracks by … The Tuts, Celt Islam, Louis Lingg and the Bombs, Hervé Gourdikian, Islandman, J Plates, Atlas Soul, Youthstar, Shekuza, Soulsha, El Búho.
- Tut Tut Tut by The Tuts. Greater London, England. [Bandcamp]
- Starlight (Future Jungle Mix), by Celt Islam. Manchester, England. [Earth City Recordz]
- Running in Circles, by Louis Lingg and the Bombs. Paris, France. [Bandcamp]
- Interview with Josh Louis Lingg
- Ducks in a Row, by Louis Lingg and the Bombs. Paris, France. [Bandcamp]
- Sand Dunes (#2209), by Hervé Gourdikian. An AI generatead piece of music. [Muzeek]
- Kum, by Islandman. Istanbul, Turkey. [Shika Shika]
- Liquid Metal, by J Plates. Portugal. [Skalator Music]
- Assume the Position, by Atlas Soul. Boston, USA. [StoryAmp]
- Pushing Through Walls, by Youthstar. Bordeaux, France. [Chinese Man Records]
- De Sica, by Shekuza. Ljubljana, Slovenia. [Kamizdat]
- Isle of Skye Reel, by Soulsha. Boston, USA. [StoryAmp]
- Camino de Flores, by El Búho. Northern England. [Shika Shika]
When you go to a product website you expect to see products on sale, right? Socks, food, cameras. That’s why you go there, to look and to buy.
So why do so many of the The Great Escape artist and band websites have no music on them? If I want to go to your website, your facebook, twitter or instagram page I want to hear some music, see a YouTube video or something that tells me what you’re going to be like live. It’s not that hard to do either.
So why is that peeps? Where’s the person that should be doing this? Where’s the manager or the label rep when you need them? Get on with it.
If you want a job done then get do it yourselves. That’s what upcoming bands The Tuts are doing. Lots of piccies and video snippets on Facebook and Twitter and music on Bandcamp. They even have their own Wikipedia age. And now they’re supporting The Specials!!
Come on you TGE bands. Get your arses in gear and get your music out there. And of rant.
Combinations…. with tracks by … Naos, Daniel Nose, Secret Archives of the Vatican, Luiza, Mahom, The Tuts, Dubmatix , Tetra Hydro K, Brainless, Prodesh, Polylin, Insanity Circle, Mark Meino, Lately Kind of Yeah, Eviru Dibad, Etheriden.
- Guilty Pleasures, by Naos. [Bestiar]
- Hope For Tomorrow, by Daniel Nose. Russia. [MNMN]
- Sumer The First Time, by Secret Archives of the Vatican. Croydon, England. [Broken Drum Records]
- Snowball (feat. Luiza), by Mahom. France.[ODG]
- Give Us Something Worth Voting For, by The Tuts. Greater London, England. [Bandcamp]
- The Delirious Combination (Dubmatix Remix), by Tetra Hydro K meets Brainless. Ontario, Canada. [ODG]
- Flash in Berlin, by Prodesh. Recklinghausen, Germany. [Planet X Records]
- 3/03 (Hands Off Mix), by Polyline. [Seedsound]
- Ritual Of Colors, by Insanity Circle. Medellín, Colombia. [Monofonicos]
- T901D, by Mark Meino. Voronezh, Russia. [Planet X Records]
- Metroplex, by Lately Kind of Yeah. [Vulpiano Records]
- Chronicles, by Eviru Dibad. Medellín, Colombia. [Monofonicos]
- Voyage, by Etheriden. [Seedsound]
Break On Through…. with tracks by … Krannaken, The Tuts, Nahuatl Jaguar, NAPZ, Nyasha Munangwa, The Electric Mainline, Rupa and the April Fishes, Earcom 2, Superfriends, Weird Bloom, Lomic, M-A-B, Picnicboy.
- Breakthrough, by Krannaken. Birmingham, England. [StoryAmp]
- Always Hear The Same Shit, by The Tuts. Greater London, England. [Bandcamp]
- Tlakotli Auilnelistli (Esclavo de Liberacion), by Nahuatl Jaguar. Melbourne, Australia.[Bandcamp]
- Antic, by NAPZ. Nantes, France. [Bandcamp]
- Rugare, by Nyasha Munangwa. Zimbabwe.
- We Are Now, by The Electric Mainline. London, England.
- Growing Upward, by Rupa and the April Fishes. Bay Area, California, USA. [StoryAmp]
- Flip Blip, by Earcom 2. Palermo, Italy. [Nostress]
- How True My Love Was, by Superfriends. Japan. [Anotraks]
- And You are Lost, Weird Bloom. Rome, Italy. [Lost Frog]
- I Wish I Could Write A Lovesong, by Lomic. Nantes, France. [Bandcamp]
- 1-2-3, by M-A-B. Switzerland. [Intox Noize]
- Dualität, by Picnicboy. Hamburg, Germany. [Planet X Records]
First Wave…. with tracks by … The Tuts, Los Vencidos, Hermit Dubz, Cousin Silas & the Glove of Bones, Ashkabad, Kalumet, Hallelujah the Hills, SCD, Botanic Project, Stekalive, Heinrich XIII and the Devilgrass Pickers, Hideki Takimoto, A J Kaufmann.
- Whats on the Radio?, by The Tuts. Greater London, England. [Bandcamp]
- Animal Magnet, by Los Vencidos. Manchester, England. [Bandcamp]
- Arrakeen, by Hermit Dubz. Birmingham, England. [Dubophonic]
- Pigeon-Ragga, by Cousin Silas & Glove Of Bones. England. [We Are All Ghosts]
- Sub Conscious, by Ashkabad. France. [ODG]
- First Wave (Immortal Sun Remix), by Kalumet. Palmanova, Spain. [Digital Diamonds]
- Hallelujah the Hills, by Hallelujah the Hills. Boston, Massachusetts, USA. [Bandcamp]
- Summer Serenity, by SCD. St Petersburg, Russia. [MNMN]
- Do Your Thing, by Botanic Project. Belarus. [Fusion Netlabel]
- To Sasyhala, by Stekalive. Krasnogorsk, Russia. [Soisloscerdos]
- A Ghost In This House, by Heinrich XIII and the Devilgrass Pickers. Wölfersheim, Germany. [Death Roots Syndicate]
- Space & Spice, by Hideki Takimoto. Matsuyama, Japan. [Tanukineiri]
- Bud, by A J Kaufmann. Poznan, Poland. [Enough Records]