There’s a new show on the block and it’s a bit different from other podcasts that I’ve ever done.
As you know, I normally I play “pod safe” music that has a creative-commons license or I have been allowed to play by the artist. This is a different experience in which I explore all the music available on Spotify. It’s only available from Spotify App so it’s not technically a “podcast” as it doesn’t have an RSS feed and cannot be played by a conventional podcatching tool. If you have Spotify Premium you will hear the whole track. If you have the free version you will hear a 30sec clip of the track, but you can always find the track yourself on Spotify later and play the whole thing.
This week I have some old classics, some newer tracks and some absolutely amazing sounds that have influenced me throughout my life.
Today we have….
- I Exhale, by Underworld
- Pelota, by Khrungbin
- Pappa’s Got A Brand New Pigbag, by Pigbag
- Two Thousand and Seventeen, by Four Tet
- Hallogallo, bu Neu!
- Afro-Left, by Leftism
- Final Chapter, by Prince Far-I
- Ancestor Ships, by Secret Archives of the Vatican
- Living In Fame, by The Clash
- The Great Curve, by Talking Heads
- Love Will Tear Us Apart (Cover), by Jada Facer
- Saturn In The Summertime, by Barry Adamson
- I Want More, by Can